Active Vacancies & Posts
|Posted by ANNETTE AKUAKU on December 13, 2018 at 8:20 AM|
Main Purpose of the Job
To assist in the provision of an effective internal audit and risk management service, through the completion of audit assignments and other service reviews as allocated by the Audit & Risk Manager.
To support corporate projects through participation in project teams and working groups.
Delivery of an effective and appropriate service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination.
• An appropriate professional qualification such as the Association of Accounting Technicians, certified Internal Auditor (IIA) or Diploma in Public Audit.
• Experience of systems or risk-based auditing.
• Chartered Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors/QuIAL.
• CCAB accountancy qualification, or university degree in relevant subject.
• Foundation Project Management Qualification.
• Local government or other public sector experience, particularly in relation to audit or financial functions.
• Experience within a financial accountancy role.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL THE CRITERIA FOR THIS JOB***
Special Requirements before Interview
• 3 year checkable references
• Photo ID / Eligibility to work
• Must register with agency / Request a call to discuss the role
• Call and or Skype us to discuss the role
Duration: Potentially for 3 months. (Subject to further extension)
Rate: £19.86 (PAYE RATE – LTD RATE)
Hours per week: 37.00
Job Location: Charnwood Borough Council
Job Ref: RQ340610
Please email your CV to:
Categories: Local Authority Roles