Active Vacancies & Posts
|Posted by ANNETTE AKUAKU on December 13, 2018 at 8:25 AM|
Fitter (Grade 6)
Main Purpose of the Job
To carry out repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and plant.
• City and Guilds in HGV mechanics or equivalent qualification.
• Demonstrable experience in mechanics.
• Class II driving licence.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL THE CRITERIA FOR THIS JOB***
Special Requirements before Interview
• 3 year checkable references
• Photo ID / Eligibility to work
• Must register with agency / Request a call to discuss the role
• Call and or Skype us to discuss the role
Duration: Potentially for 3 months. (Subject to further extension)
Rate: £20.55 (PAYE RATE – LTD RATE)
Hours per week: 37.00
Job Location: Cardiff Council
Job Ref: RQ340619
Please email your CV to:
Categories: Local Authority Roles