Active Vacancies & Posts
|Posted by ANNETTE AKUAKU on December 13, 2018 at 8:35 AM|
Homeless Assessment Officer
Main Purpose of the Job
To deliver a high-quality customer focused comprehensive re-housing and homelessness service.
• Evidence of and commitment to continuous professional development.
• Substantial experience of interviewing and negotiation skills including direct experience of working to prevent homelessness.
• Knowledge of the social and financial costs of homelessness to individuals, the local authority and other relevant bodies.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL THE CRITERIA FOR THIS JOB***
Special Requirements before Interview
• 3 year checkable references
• Photo ID / Eligibility to work
• Must register with agency / Request a call to discuss the role
• Call and or Skype us to discuss the role
Duration: Potentially for 3 months. (Subject to further extension)
Rate: £15.77 (PAYE RATE – LTD RATE)
Hours per week: 35.00
Job Location: Liverpool City Council
Job Ref: RQ337770
Please email your CV to:
Categories: Local Authority Roles