Active Vacancies & Posts
|Posted by ANNETTE AKUAKU on December 19, 2018 at 7:50 AM|
Undertake a range of accounting activities and provide financial services in support of the management accounting, financial accounting and establishment monitoring functions for the Force.
• Manage external contracts and income ensuring that invoices are promptly raised, including debt collecting process in accordance with financial regulations, and enforcing debt recovery procedures and best practice / guidance
• Evaluate, develop, implement and maintain financial systems and ensure financial processes are efficient and effective by working with colleagues, clients and stakeholders to identify and implement solutions and best practice.
• Providing business partners with financial and establishment reports including budget monitoring, variance analysis and reconciliation of pay and establishment to budget.
• Maintaining accurate accounting records for the organisation by checking on the reasonableness of transaction coding.
• Produce month end and year end financial information as directed, undertaking monthly and annual accrual data as required.
• Research and prepare reports and undertake projects as directed.
• To assist with the preparation of the annual budget, medium term financial plan and the closure of accounts of the OPCC and CC.
• To provide financial advice internally and externally including in the development of bids for external funds and to maintain budgetary control.
• To carry out certain exchequer functions as required.
• To complete statutory returns and provide statistical analysis
Rate: £17.94 per HR (Umbrella Payroll)
Avon and Somerset Constabulary -- RQ341712
Location: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
Only apply if you have previous experience
Email cv to Annette – email@example.com
Categories: Local Authority Roles