Raynet Financial Services was established on the 26th of April 2007. At this time, we operated as a bookkeeping, Accountancy and payroll service. In 2012, our small company expanded our service provision to recruitment consultancy and operated as Raynet Accountancy & Recruitment Agency. In 2016, we further expanded to become a CQC Registered Home Care provider. We celebrated this growth with a change of company name, to Raynet Accounting Recruitment & Care Agency or Raynet Recruitment Agency.
We are a small but committed and passionate Health and Social Care company who seek to work in partnership with our stakeholders to transform the experience of our service-users and families who seek trusted, empathetic, compassionate and person-centred care for their loved ones.
We value and will invest in our people. We work hard with a focus on improving the lives of our service-users with their participation.
Key Recruitment Sectors:
Nursing & Health care Sector
(All care providers are CQC registered)
• We specialise in working with customers and their families that require social care in their own homes, also known as domiciliary care
• We offer a unique service of tailored home care visits from 2 hours to 24 hour live in support.
• As well as care in Nursing homes.
• We also train and supply qualified health care assistants to residential and nursing homes.
Social Work & Social Care:
• HCPC Qualified Social Workers
• Occupational Therapists
• Care Assistants
• Housing Officers
• Estate Managers
• Regeneration Managers
• Enforcement Officers
• IT professionals
• Building Surveyors.
Our in-House Accountants also provide Accountancy & Business Support:
• Part-qualified and CCAB qualified Accounting staff
• Credit Control